If you are walking along the A41 Watford Way, cross Page Street and continue walking along the A1 Great North Way. Part way along the Great North Way, you will walk into the North West London Eruv.
You do not need to worry, you will be in either the Mill Hill or the North West London Eruvin at all times.
Other crossover points:
- A41 into Hall Lane
- A41 from Mill Hill into A41 Watford Way
- Copthall Playing fields footpath to Great North Way (opposite Sunny Gardens Road)
- Copthall Playing fields and Stadium to footpath next to 195a Great North Way into (Note: Do not walk through Archfield Allotment)
- Footpath from Ashley Lane, through the golf course into Manor Hall Avenue
- Devonshire Road near the Holders Hill Road roundabout
- Sanders Lane into Tavistock Avenue